No pictures this time, but we are here. The house is mostly unpacked (we still need to find some place to put all of our books), and we are getting used to Eastern Standard Time (and news at 11pm). Work has been good (alot of reading), it has been hot and humid (a big change from Denver), and having a back yard has been great (Lily could live out there). We are excited to go to church tomorrow, and to meet our new ward. When you visit, please leave comments and your email address, we would love to hear from you!!
1 comment:
I'm so glad to hear that you have made the big move and you are all there safe and sound. Now you get to settle down and enjoy your new spot! Give the kids a hug for me and tell them I love them...oh by the way I love you two, too! -Tiff
Post a Comment