We really appreciate all of your comments yesterday. It is great to know that somebody besides myself is out there checking this thing out. These are just a bunch of random things that we did (mainly in Denver) but that I never got around to putting on the blog. We went to this cool water park (FREE) in Aurora-if you don't know where it is call Kathleen, the cell phone still works, and she can tell you where it is. The others are from a campout we went to with the DeGregori lab....it was fun but very hot. A bunch of them are of Grace here in NC, she seems to change everyday. She is scooting around, and on the verge of officially crawling. She has also found her favorite toy......paper. She loves to hold it, crinkle it, rip it, and of course eat it. I think she is going to be a paper maker when she grows up. Finally, buried in all of this is a picture that I took at the zoo. It was so cool, the gorilla was exactly in the pose that the Thinker is in Rodins' sculpture.
Thursday, August 09, 2007
Random Stuff that we haven't shared.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So cute! You guys do such fun activities, I wish we could be with you! love you, Tiff
Post a Comment