
Kathleen and Benjamin and Lily heading down to the Ocean.

As Benjamin puts it, on the other side of this is Oldemor and Oldefar

Kathleen playing with Lily in the waves

Jeff and Lily, Lily is quite the dare devil...she kept wanting to go farther in

Benjamin playing as he built a sandcastle

Jeff protecting LIly from the waves

Benjamin and the friend he met there at Carolina Beach

Grace playing contently in her stroller on the beach

Kathleen and Lily again (I must say that you would be hard pressed to find a mother of a 7 month old baby any where else that looks this good.....I dare you, you won't convince me:)

Me doing my best David Hasselhoff interpretation from Baywatch.

Kathleen and Benjamin
Since it was Tiffany's birthday (and since we had the wimm), we drove 2 and half hours from Durham to Wilmington, NC. There we went to Carolina beach, a beautiful sandy beach that seemed to stretch forever. We had fun playing in the waves, getting sunburns, bringing home tons of sand in our clothes, and having a lot of salt water injested. It was a lot of fun. OH, and Happy 29th Birthday Tiffany!
3 comments:
Ah, you guys are the best! I'm just sorry I didn't make it out there for my party! But atleast you were able to have fun even with out me..he,he. Love you guys and gals! -Tiff
It's fun to see your blog! I can't believe how big Grace is getting! Looks like a lot of fun.
--erica
How fun! I am so jealous of you guys. We have heard great things about the beach in Greenwich, but you basically have to give up your first born in order to get a beach pass...that's Greenwich for you. Anyway, fun pictures, we love them and we love you!
--Mel and Taylor
Post a Comment