For Grace, it means getting to wear her backpack more often, having more quiet moments, spending more time with mommy, and looking forward to when her big brother and sister come home at the end of the day.
To Benjamin, I think it means being okay with a new situation, rolling with the punches, and looking forward to new challenges.
To Lily, I think it means excitement, and anticipation: waking up two-and-a-half hours before school, ready for a new class, and new adventures, new clothes, new teacher, crisp clean and wonderful.
For me, it means that my schedule is no longer my own, that I'm sending my kiddos off to learn from people I hope will take into consideration the little people entrusted to their teaching, and be mindful of who they are and can become!
And so begins another year of class room projects, field trips, best friends, and school worries, and activities. My goal is to help my kiddos soar, and enjoy the journey as I watch them in the much shorter time we have together.
Happy 10th Anniversary! Happy End Of The Summer Outing! Happy First Day Of School!!! Hope you are all enjoying your busy, wonderful world! Love you! Tiffany :)
2 comments:
Happy 10th Anniversary! Happy End Of The Summer Outing! Happy First Day Of School!!! Hope you are all enjoying your busy, wonderful world! Love you! Tiffany :)
Good luck kiddos. That picture of Benjamin is great!
Post a Comment