Last Saturday, we joined the Draughon's, Paxton's, and Christians at the Lake for a fun afternoon in the waves and sand.
We all had fun on the lake and got to try out skiing, wake boarding, and tubing. Oh, and the wooden ski. I have to say, I was pretty impressed with everyone's skills.
We enjoyed a shared lunch, and great laughter that made my cheeks sore at the end of the day, but well worth the effort!
Brooke and McKinley, in one of those moments. They're about to move away from our corner of the world, with their sweet family. I really look up to you Brooke, and not just because you're a hair or two taller than me! Good luck, and know you're loved here, too!
On the way home, we stopped at Snicroc farms for frozen treats, (thanks for the great idea Juli!). I got the blueberry shake, and it was really good!
Thanks for the great day!
2 comments:
What a fun day! Such a cute picture of you and Jeff. And who doesn't love to eat blueberry milkshakes after a day of playing at the lake?!
A day where the end of it "your cheeks hurt from laughing"? The BEST ever!
Post a Comment