Monday, August 24, 2009
So, I was worried today while doing last minute school shopping when the only color of clip board I could find for my almost-nine-year-old was pink. I gave him the option of the pink one, or a "typical" looking one. He chose the pink because it was see through and had rulers up the side. Then, when picking out clothes, Lily wanted to pick out the pretty clothes in her drawers, and was so excited. Benjamin had chosen something that I think just came out of the laundry, something he's been wearing all summer. I gave him the option of a couple new shirts, and he picked the one with a robot on the front, 'cause it looked cooler than the one I thought was cool. I think there is a definite difference between boys and girls, and it's not just favorite colors!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Tessems - let me live through you - take out the kids and tell me if you can see the shuttle launch! http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32542105/ns/technology_and_science-space/
Post a Comment