The graph at the bottom is now for my new goal. You can look at it if you want. It will take a little longer. I think it is funny that I enjoy running now, I remember not wanting to do it when I was younger. Things change.
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Running is fun
Some of you may have noticed a little graph at the bottom or our blog. A while back (81 weeks or a year and a half ago) I set a goal for myself to run one day for each month that I have been alive. This week I surpassed that goal. It has been fun, I have enjoyed my time running. Sometimes I have gone with Kathleen, sometimes I have gone with Benjamin (on his roller blades), sometimes I have gone with the girls in the stroller. I have run a lot recently with Herman. A few times I have run with Benjamin in roller blades on the left, the girls in the stroller in front and Herman running to my right. Mostly, however, I have gone by myself. My favorites were the long runs up to Umstead, and getting to the end of the road right as the sun came up. So, since I am a scientist and I like graphs, here is my "data":

The graph at the bottom is now for my new goal. You can look at it if you want. It will take a little longer. I think it is funny that I enjoy running now, I remember not wanting to do it when I was younger. Things change.
The graph at the bottom is now for my new goal. You can look at it if you want. It will take a little longer. I think it is funny that I enjoy running now, I remember not wanting to do it when I was younger. Things change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Jeff--I hate to say it, but I think that the attraction for you is the way you get to dress when you're running!!! ;)
Jeff, that is awesome - way to go!
I think your goal is a worthy one. I will just be happy to start running again soon! Maybe, I'll even be able to run better!
PS I like graphs too!
You've done good brother.
Post a Comment