Monday, March 09, 2009
Snowed in?
Last Monday, as many of you know, we awoke to I think maybe four inches of snow? Something like that, anyway, it shut down the city making it possible for all of us to get out and play together in the snow. As you can tell from the pictures, Benjamin and Lily have pretty much outgrown their snow attire, but they made due with what they had. Grace is sporting socks on her hands, and some impressive snowpants and jacket. I think she was probably the warmest dressed out of the kids. She was pretty excited about the "snow, coed (cold)." Benjamin liked to try sneak attacks on everyone, and he and Lily made snow angels that were a little muddy at the bottom, but still, impressive snow total for here. I know what you're thinking out west, but hey, the pictures show actual accumulation, really! ;) It's kind of funny to think about now, especially considering it was in the 80's today, and we went on a long walk in shorts and summer tops. Mmm, spring, gotta love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Man, I'd be okay with the snow that just hit us yesterday if I knew it'd be in the 80's in a couple of days! Or if it got us out of work...
I think you got a good inch or more than we did!
Fun fun fun. Great family.
Fun pictures! What better use of a snow day than this? Love the new look for your blog.
Post a Comment