Sunday, March 15, 2009

Ready to go.


The other day, Grace and I were heading out on adventures, and Grace decided she needed some accessories. I think she chose wisely, we'll talk about color coordination later when she understands there are more colors than "lellow."
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my, she is so cute. And you are so awesome. Letting the girls pick their clothes is so nerve wracking for me. I justify not doing it because I tell myself it would just bug me and make me anxious all day and I might be grumpy. Of course, we all know I am always grumpy anyway... so maybe I need to relax on the clothes thing. But I can't promise that...

Cindy said...

Kudos to you! I am not very good at this either. In fact in the next couple of days you might see an example on my blog of what I did *not* let one of my girls wear to church yesterday!

Jessica said...

Ha ha, that's so cute! Of course, when you're that adorable, you can get away with wearing just about anything.