Thursday, February 12, 2009

One last thing from our trip

I know that we have done a lot of posting about our trip to Canada. I had one more that I wanted to share. In the beginning of December, I flew through Atlanta and I saw this, but I didn't dare pull out my camera. Well, on our way home, in Minneapolis, I found it again. This time, no one was in the room, and I had the camera in my pocket, so I pulled out the camera. Oh, and I need to state that I was in the restroom. I just had to get a film of the coolest hand dryer that I have ever seen in my life. This Dyson hand dryer, yes the same company that makes the awesome vacuum, is pretty sweet. It is the best working hand dryer that I have ever used. As an aside, I am quite happy that no one was in the bathroom as I took this film, you know being in the Minneapolis airport and all. Apparently that airport has a history of picking up people for not so appropriate behavior in the men's rooms there (a certain Senator from Idaho will remain unnamed). So with that I give you the Dyson hand dryer:

3 comments:

Amy said...

He was totally framed! And I've seen those before, but now there is documented evidence... NICE!(That's I've seen the dryers, not the lewd conduct--- just wanted to clarify). The dryer looks a lot like those swimming suit dryers that some pools have, except those have lids and vibrate a lot... so I guess nothing like them, but it reminded me of them.

Is this comment long enough? No? Okay, let's see...um... we really could have used your wife's help in basketball tonight. I think I was confused because no one had striped socks on. I haven't seen her much lately, I miss her.

Okay?

Cindy said...

I'm not sure that is as cool as those ultra hand dryers--the ones that actually try to rearrange the flesh on your hand while they're drying your skin...those are pretty cool.

Scott said...

Did you feel like you were in Star Trek?