Friday, February 27, 2009

Dancing Queens

Our home has a few women who like to dance. I think it all stems from Kathleen, she has definitely instilled in our children the love of dancing. Recently, Lily and Grace have taken an extra liking to dancing. They get up in the morning and go straight to the piano room and begin the day with dances. This morning, after getting ready for church, they turned on the player piano and started to interpret the song in their dance. I loved watching it, I hope you enjoy it too. I love living in a house with so many Dancing Queens (or one Queen and two Princesses).

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow, what a way to start the day! The girls are so cute together. I can't believe how big they're getting!

janae said...

I can't believe neither of them got dizzy and fell down with all that spinning. I love how Gracie tries to copy Lily's dance moves.---janae