Friday, October 17, 2008

Home again, home again.


On the way home, we stopped at The Lost Colony of Roanoke, and learned a little bit about the significance of the area during the civil war, and the founding of our country. There was also an outdoor theater right on the Sound. Pretty impressive ambiance if you ask me. We also picked up a few more cow tails and some Cajun roasted peanuts on the way home. The kids went back to school today, and it's back to the real world. I missed the kids today, I enjoyed having the chance to be with them more during the day and go on adventures together.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Juli said...

I was so disappointed when we moved to Roanoke, VA and found out it wasn't the "real" Roanoke colony. I guess the fact that it's landlocked should have been a clue. Hope you had fun!