Have I mentioned that our two youngest chillin's are five-and-a-half years apart?
No?
Well, they are.
That means we haven't had a toddler in the house in quite a while.
I'm not sure if Livi is full of extra
independent energy, or if we are a bit out of practice. . .
But, when she gets an idea in her head, she goes for it. We have loved the spacious cabinets in the kitchen. . . and so has she!
This pile of broken glass used to be a set of pyrex nesting bowls, perfect to serve food in for dinners, or mix up a batch of cookies by hand, you know, the ones we've hauled to Colorado, North Carolina, and back to Utah . . . and then had them break. Thankfully, no one was injured, and I have since tied many cabinets closed and am thinking I'll have to watch for cute nesting bowls to replace these.
So sad . . . that some of the cabinets are off limits now. ;) I think we are reaching the point where daily outings might be a necessity. Really though, I don't mind. . .
She is just full of independence, doesn't really watch any television programming (that would require sitting still for too long!), and loves to get dirty.
That's my girl.
Oh, and just for kicks, this is the Sunrise view from our back porch.
1 comment:
Such a cutie!!! Love the picture of her feeling sad. (is that mean to say?)
Post a Comment