Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Oh, so five . . .


"Now that I'm five, does that mean I get to go to Kindergarten?" asked Grace early on her birthday. So excited to be five, can you tell?
She requested rice pudding for dinner, and really wanted to have: chocolate cake, with chocolate frosting, a red heart and hugs and kisses.

This is what I came up with:

All things considered, I think I came through pretty well, don't you?

Hard to believe our little Goose is five, and dreaming of going to "big kid school" with her siblings, asking all sorts of direct questions at any given moment, and pronouncing things to be just so. She is also very good at shining her beautiful smile with that extra twinkle in her eyes, that says she knows she can get what she wants if she tries for it.

Sure love you little lady!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Grace! We just had rice pudding for dinner last night- my favorite too:)