Thursday, June 10, 2010

Young friends

Yesterday, Lily finally got to have her friends from school over for a "play-date" before summer started.  I think they spent all day in school the day before planning what they were going to do.  I was not privy to this information, and had a few ideas about what they could do together, you know, if they needed some ideas.  I needn't have worried, they dressed in fancy dresses (color coordinated, you bet), ate sweets, drank from crystal goblets, jumped on the trampoline with the sprinkler on beneath it (each wearing a different one of Lily's swimming suits of course), and just had fun being friends.  I've enjoyed watching B, C and Lily together and seeing their cute friendship grow.  C will be moving at the end of the summer, but I'm hoping that B and Lil just might make it into the same class again next year at school, and that B and her family have a smooth transition.


Oh, and just for fun, this is what the kiddos looked like for Wacky-tacky day earlier in the year.  Lil was very excited, making sure everything was coordinatedly-uncoordinated.  Benjamin chose to wear his shirt inside out AND backwards . . . gotta love each of their unique-y-ness.  

1 comment:

Katie said...

EVERY time I see Lilly I think, I want that outfit!!