Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The week at a glance . . .

The weather has finally turned more consistently warm, so the other day the little guys and I headed over to a water park to cool off. They started off pretty reserved, but once they got a little wet, there was no holding them back.



Grace said, "I washa my hands?"





"I washa my belly?"





As the water started to be finished, she got really daring and even ran under. It was a nice and refreshing way to spend our morning.










Thursday night, we headed over to music on the lawn, and enjoyed a very talented group of musicians that played Zydeco-type music. We had a picnic and enjoyed the music for a bit before clouds rolled in. The lead musician was quite impressive with his washboard/harmonica skills, and I'm not just saying that. I had goosebumps, honest!

2 comments:

Jason, Tiffany, and the Crew said...

How fun! I'm looking forward to our weather warming up more so we can to more outdoor things too! Way to clean that belly Gracie K.! Adorable! -Tiffany

Melinda Jones said...

Hey, I remember that park! How fun, I bet the band was awesome.