Friday, November 14, 2008

Picture Tag

Scott and Jessica tagged us for this picture tag. The instructions are "post the fourth picture in the fourth folder of your picture files". Jessica/Scott pointed out that they aren't very organized so they just posted the fourth picture. I am overly organized with computer files-I HATE a messy folder-so I posted the fourth picture of the fourth file of the fourth file of the fourth file. So here it is:



Isn't it lovely? This picture was taken on Kathleen's birthday, we went out to eat at a Ethiopian restaurant. It was pretty cool, no utensils so our children would have been down with that. You actually ate the "bread" that the entrees were on. Anyway, that is our 4-4-4-4. So, now I am going to pass it on to Kathleen to decide who is being Picture Tagged:

Cami, Johna & Kara, Alene ;), Jonathan and Jenny, and anyone else who wants to share :)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow, you are very organized! That looks awesome too. How is Ethiopian food?

Lacey said...

Okay, that looks really discussting, but sounds like fun.

Lacey