
This thing is amazing! You run 4 miles, two miles to the doughnut spot and then two miles back. IN between the two miles you are obligated to ingest 12 Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. Now I like doughnuts, probably more than the next three guys, but a dozen doughnuts with the number one ingredient being lard, followed by a two mile run? That is amazing. Here are some stats from the official website (http://www.krispykremechallenge.com/index.php?page_id=3 ):
To Complete the Krispy Kreme Challenge is to:
1) Run 2 miles from the NC State Belltower tothe Krispy Kreme on Peace Street.
2) Eat 1 dozen donuts.
3) Run 2 miles back to the Belltower.
4) Do all this in under one hour.
People always ask if puking is allowed.Don’t puke on purpose.That’s not fair to the rest of us. Keeping the doughnuts down is the real challenge, don’t cheat yourself!
Here are some facts about the Challenge that every challenger needs to be aware of:
Doughnuts: 12 Original Glazed Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
2400 calories
1200 fat calories
144g of fat
36g of saturated fat
60mg of Cholesterol
1140mg of sodium
120g of sugar
24g of protein
So, to all y'all who think that doughnuts and running don't mix, think again. And pass those doughnuts, I am in training.
2 comments:
Man, I would be so sick!
GROSS....I think you should be my personal trainer.
Post a Comment