Saturday, December 09, 2006

ARCS scholarship award ceremony, and an odd picture from Joseph.....

A lovely picture of Elder Boster. Russia does weird things to you.
The recipients of the ARCS scholarship from UCHSC
Joseph sent us a picture of himself on his mission to Samara Russia. This is NOT how he looks everyday, but was in fact an attempt to celbrate Halloween. It is good to see him, I don't think we have seen him for some time.
In November, I received the ARCS (Achievement Rewards for Collegiate Scientists) scholarship. This is the third time that I have received this scholarship. It was a really fun awards ceremony, I of course got to be interviewed by Jim Beneman of CBS 4. Kathleen was not able to come, the whole baby sitter thing did not end up working out. Interestingly, there were at least 6 LDS members that received the scholarship. Pretty cool.

No comments: