Sunday, September 17, 2006

Mashed Potatoesto

Kathleen and Jeff talking to Grandy about the day and the "mashed potatoesto". I asked K if she wanted more this evening. An emphatic NO was her response.
A lovely shot of the "mashed potatoesto". The recipe sounded really good.......
Benjamin under the control of the mashed potatoesto. His instrunctions to grandy on how to make it...."well you first need to over cook the potatoes."

We had a great day, stake conference was wonderful. Bishop Peterson was released and put on the High Council, and Sister Peterson on the Stake Relief Society Presidency. It is like they are completely gone from the ward as we know it. Bishop Romney was called today with Brothers Lambert and Adams as his counselors. It was a really great meeting, President Southam was very inspiring.

Kathleen was having some stomach pains. It was kind of scary with the baby and her history with Lily, but everything calmed down this evening.

Tonight I attempted to make a recipe Kathleen had heard about. Potatoe salad with pesto. It sounded really good, so I went a head and started an attempt with it. Well, it didn't turn out very well. I boiled the potatoes too long and when I added my freshly made (wonderful) pesto, it all started to mash together. The kids liked it, but Kathleen didn't. Lily thought it was yell-riffic ( a new Lilyism). Benjamin said told Grandy that to make it you had to start with over cooked potatoes. I guess I will have lunch for the next week........yum.

No comments: