Kathleen and Bestemor at the restaurant (left), Benjamin and Lily Helping me with a present (Below).
Brandon with the amazing pliable plastic face (left). Kathleen, Kara, and Austin in the arms of Nate, all ready for cake and ice cream (below).
Well, Monday was my 30th birthday. We started out the festivities with some friends over at out house on Sunday night for cake and ice cream. The Eatons and the Andersons came, as did Kara (John was home sick, poor John-boy). It was lots of fun, we had a lot of laughs (most of them at Brandons facial contortions, see the picture).
My parents got into town that night, and we spent the next day together. We all did a ton of running around on Monday. I went to work twice, both of the kids had dance classes, and Kathleen had a doctors appointment. Turns out the baby is a girl, the kids want to name her Ginger....I don't know how I feel about that (I always thought Mary Anne was nicer).
It was great to see my parents and Troy. We talked alot about the plans for Dads big festa in October. It will be good to be there for his 60th, I missed his 50th while I was on my mission in Rio de Janeiro. We had a very nice dinner at the chinese restaurant, and Benjamin and Lily were great helpers in the present opening area.
Anyway, I don't feel much difference between 29 and 30. I still bike to work, I still get tired, and I still enjoy watching "Animaniacs".....I guess I still have a little bit of growing up to do, especially if I want to take over the world, Narf poit.
~~~JST
No comments:
Post a Comment