Today was Regional Conference for our Church.
That meant a few things:
No early morning meetings for Jeff.
Church started an hour later than normal.
Jeff could join me walking our dog Herman {yay!}.
There could be a little more time before church. we would all be dressed nicely, and could potentially take our family pictures for the fall . . .
Alas, not everyone was excited to hear that this would be happening.
I decided to mimic the behavior . . .
Without our knowledge, an individual decided to smile a few times while still maintaining said disgruntled distance . . .
After only two sets of timer pics, we decided to call it quits and maybe try a different day. I'm thinking maybe next time I will wear something that distinguishes my waste, remember to not stand square with the background, and make sure there are no mysteriously placed hands {no, I do not have three hands, the one on my hip belongs to Jeffery, mine is around Benjamin's waist}, or maybe we will just stick with this one? The whole process does make me laugh . . .
now.
now.
No comments:
Post a Comment