Thursday, May 23, 2013

Wake up.

We have been early risers at our house for quite some time.  I enjoy getting up before the sun, getting a workout under my belt before too many people are awake for the day, leaving the rest of the day wide open with possibilities. . . 

This little one, has brought a new meaning to the phrase: early riser.  

She likes to greet the morning between 4:30 *gulp,  and 5:17 am  pretty regularly.  



I think she just wants a little more solo Momma or Daddy time. . .  and most of the time, I'm fine with it.  Especially if it means I get to snuggle with this little face. . . But, every once in a while, it would be nice to sleep in until 6:30, or maybe even 7:00 am . . . 


But, then we wouldn't have been up early enough to see the sunrise!  

If I could just go to bed when she does (6:30 pm or so) I would have a very solid night's rest . . .  

* What color would you call her eyes?

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Super cute pictures! I would love to be more of an early riser - but that would require a bit more discipline. :)

Katie said...

She's so big already! I think all the time about how it's totally within my power to be well-rested, if I would just go to bed an hour earlier...and it never happens!