Saturday, April 07, 2012

Spring showers . . .


A little while a go, a wonderful friend of mine (M) asked, or really told me, that she was planning on throwing a baby shower for the little one and I, and to start preparing names of people to include on the invite.  She, and three Js put everything together, and it was just a lovely morning . . . 
 (31 weeks here)


(32 weeks here)
 A morning full of laughter, good company, and delicious foods.  

Thanks for putting this together ladies, and for all who could come!  Do you see the elephant hanging over the new stroller?  Someone (R) made that! Soooooooo cute!  Not too much longer, and we'll get to meet this little one in person . . . Oh, and thanks Lizzy for taking some pictures of the day!

When I got home from the shower, I told my girls where I'd been, and Grace asked what a baby shower was?  Did we pour water on each other? ;)  Makes perfect sense . . . fun to show them all the surprises :)

2 comments:

Katie said...

We're getting so excited for you guys! So was that a new jogger? Fun times:).

Lindsay said...

I told Miles where I was going that morning and he said, "Oh. You go-een to da baby in a shower?"

Yes, dear. for now, that will do. :)

So happy for you!!!