Head to the beach! Which we did :) The day was beautiful, the surf still a bit chilly (freezing cold, I am partially glad I didn't end up polar bearing it in Norway, but I did stay in for at least 30 minutes), but we all enjoyed the time together through the day. I love days at the beach, no house to clean, or other responsibilities, just the soothing sound of the waves, a chance to run on the sand, and whatever we choose to do together (I need to thank Kathleen for getting me a beach shirt with triple strength spanxs to hold my belly in place :).
Can I just point out how good Kathleen looks? She will probably kill me when she finds this note here, but isn't she gorgeous?
5 comments:
Oh man! I'm so jealous! See what you did - now we have to take a flexible-ish day and go to the mountains!
The kids are super cute, I'm glad you guys had fun!
I'm SO excited to come visit and go to the beach with you guys next month!!! And Jeff, way to go--you married one hot mama!
aaah.. I'm jealous. That looks so fun!
How Fun! Love ya! Tiffany
Looks like fun! I tried to spring an impromptu beach trip idea on Nate... no go! So I'll live vicariously through you and I won't show your blog to my kids;)
Post a Comment